Food and Meal Preparation $500
The benefits of Sponsorship:
1. A picture of the sponsor with the mother and baby will be added to the website and Facebook page.
2. The company will be added to Anetrice House’s banner for advertising.
3. A link to their company website will be added to all advertising.
4. An update on the sponsored family’s progress.
5. The sponsor will get an invite to the graduation celebration for the sponsored family.
6. Last but certainly not least, the Sponsorship is a tax write off.
Robyn A. Christian
Founder/ President of Anetrice House, Inc
4015 Dorchester Road
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
Training Program and Childcare $500
Anetrice House, Inc (AH) is a program designed to offer young mothers' (18-25 years of age) with babies (0-5 years of age), Community Support, and the "Village" necessary to be successful in completing their college degree/trade certifications. It is imperative that this community is given a chance to succeed. The future of our juvenile population is in need of stability. In order to secure everyone’s future, we need the mothers’ to be completely armed with all the knowledge necessary to end generational poverty!
AH has an added component to assist female athletes with the support needed to keep their scholarships while finishing their degrees and successfully raising their children.
We are in need of financial assistance! We are an “out of the box’ concept so entities don’t understand the need for this population.
Below are packages, please look into your heart and contribute to saving the next generation:
ANETRICE HOUSE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES:
Anetrice House, Incorporated
Housing and Utilities $500
Coaching and Counseling Support $500